2744Re: [bmw e28] Re: new member

  • Ron Adams
    Aug 27, 2004
      what "chip" are you guys talking about? where can you get one, what kind of chip is it, where does it go?

      Ron

      Steve Cunningham <slyones@...> wrote:
      No downside that I have noticed since installation of Comforti Chip in April
      AND I am running 87 octane! I also put in Mustang 5.0 injectors and new hi
      performance wires about the same time and my car loves it.

      C'ville Steve
      88 535iS 209K on the clock.