2750Re: [bmw e28] E28 Body Kit

  • Ron Adams
    Aug 28, 2004
      I would wait until BMP comes out with theirs next spring. it will be more expensive, but it has to look a hell of a lot better than erebuni's butt ugly kit.

      Erebuni used to have a 132 kit number that looked really cool. i don't know why they discontinued it.

      Ron

      MARSHALL CALDWELL <mrkainelolke@...> wrote:

      EREBUNI.COM

      jay_wille <jay_wille@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have information on a good looking body kit for E28's. I
      have noticed they are virtually imposible to find.