2751[bmw e28] Re: new member

  • getepaid
    Aug 28, 2004
      Ahh, the almighty chip! instant horsepower and torque gains! i love
      it!!! i live in the USA and i got mine from www.bavauto.com . just go
      to the sight, and choose what the year and model of your car. then,
      type in "chip" in the search engine. its about $250 but i don't know
      what the shipping would be to the UK. i had a dealer put it in because
      i didn't want to screw up my computer.
      Zac
      1988 528e
      1975 2002 auto
      1987 325

      --- In bmwe28@..., Ron Adams <landmanron@p...> wrote:
      > what "chip" are you guys talking about? where can you get one, what
      kind of chip is it, where does it go?