2761RE: [bmw e28] whose e28 has got the most miles?

  • Ron Kall
    Aug 29, 2004
      Blake,

      well done. My motor's never been touched as well. Only
      valve adjustments, cap, and rotor for the engine. I
      just swithced to synthetic oil, 20W50 Castrol. I plan
      to run out to 10k before oil and filter change. I used
      to use 20W50 whatever and change it every 4k or so.

      --- Blake Nancarrow <blaken@...> wrote:

      > On August 29, 2004 4:38 PM, Ron Kall wrote:
      > > 259.8k
      > > 1986 528e
      >
      > I just broke 550 000 kilometres about a month ago.
      > 1984
      > 528e, original motor, unopened!
      >
      > cheers,
      > Blake