2782Re: [bmw e28] "Stutter"___528i,_Manual,__1985,__£126k_

  • Ron Kall
    Aug 30, 2004
      Paul,

      It's the transfer pump. Try running up a 4,000 foot
      mountain at 6% grade and outside temperature at 120F.
      If it vapor locks before you get all the way to the
      top, then it's the transfer pump. Do the vega pump
      trick. It's only $30.00, USD of course. There are
      instructions online to see the fix. Search yahoo for
      the pix and detailed instructions.

      =====
      Ron Kall
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730