2784Re: [bmw e28] "Stutter"___528i,_Manual,__1985,__£126k_

  • Steve Austin
    Aug 31, 2004
      Ron, Thanks once again. I live in England, we don't get 120F
      temeperatures: -120F maybe! The "Vega trick" - I take it is a reference to
      a cheaper part. I'll see if there are any distributors over here, but do
      you have any more details. Eg Make, Model, etc.. Cheers. --Paul. (PS.
      Ordered the diff oil from redline you recommended by the way. Will get that
      changed tomorrow)

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic