2789Re: [bmw e28] e28 Air Filter...

  • iain@535se.co.uk
    Aug 31, 2004
      I suppose it depends if you are wanting your filter to give excellent
      filtration & last a long time or if you are looking for it to create induction
      noise. K & N do some decent panel filters that are a direct replacement & if
      looked after will last a very long time 100K miles.

      I don't think any of the big names in air filters (K & N, Powerflow, Green
      Cotton) make an induction kit anymore, but you could just buy a cone filter
      with the right intake size and manifacture your own bracket to support it in
      the car....

      Iain