      From: Chris Trevelyan
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:32 AM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] quick power lag?

      Thanks Ron & Blake,

      I'll check the fuel relay & its contacts, but if its the transfer
      pump in the fuel tank - is that an expensive job? If so, can the problem
      wait a while (besides the annoyance), or is it something I should get on
      right away?

      Take Care,
      Chris

      86 535i
      White Rock, BC

      check the transfer pump in the fuel tank. mine did the
      exact same lag. the main pump still runs the car, but
      the tank pump helps a lot.