2801Re: [bmw e28] quick power lag?

  • Ron Kall
    Sep 1, 2004
      Chris,

      The Vega pump works fine and costs $45.00 with tax at
      Kragen online, www.partsamerica.com, with a new
      strainer with better performance values than the thing
      in the tank now. It means:

      remove trunk fuel door
      unhook fuel lines
      remove sender
      remove transfer pump
      take transfer pump off the bracket
      put new pump on old bracket with cable ties
      put back
      new o ring on sender and new gasket on pump

      simple.

      =====
      Ron Kall
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730