      From: JTorres
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 11:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] quick power lag?

      I did mine about 4 months ago.
      I have almost zero to nil mechanical experience.
      I bought the pump online for much more less than the mechanic quoted you.
      I made sure the gas tank was about half full and changed it in less than one hour.
      The hardest part (for me anyway) was removing the connecting hoses.
      It was about the easiest fix I have done, I just followed the bentley and had no problems.

      Jose
      '86 528e