2827Re: [bmw e28] Re: new member

  • Wesley Clark
    Sep 6, 2004
      jay.

      how much for the 3.4 ? Could it be put in a 85 318i ? How about the 528e (83 model)I wish i had the 4 speed automatic, all i have is the 3 speed, i do have a 82 528e with the 5 speed manual tranny blew the head gasket on that one and am afraid the head might be warped, i drove the car for a year like that, and never overheated again as long as i kept the coolant level correct.

      --- jaybmw533@... wrote:

      It's all there. Harness is still on motor. Have the ecu. bolt on PS, Flywheel
      and Alternator and your ready to set in. I was going to set it in my 533 but
      I got it quieted down.