      From: bmwe28@...
      Date: 09/07/04 21:23:47
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] I need a TRX Tyre (UK)

      Hello Everyone,

      I have a 520i lux which has just failed its MOT because it needs 1 new tyre
      and I just can't justify spending £200 on a tyre ( there the old Michelin
      TRX tyres) I need either a 220/55RV390 tyre with a good tread or I need two
      200/60VR390. If anyone has any of these tyres lying about could you please
      let me know. I'm based in the UK near Heathrow Airport.

      Andy