2856Re: [bmw e28] project 528e

  • Wesley Clark
    Sep 19, 2004
      to each it's own I suppose, but I hate to see such a fine automobile turned into a track car, just my two cents worth, no offence

      --- "tylorbourne" <jamesbondq1w2e3@...> wrote:

      i am working on my 84 528e. The goal is to turn it into a track car
      so far i am tring to get all the info i need and then i will get all
      the parts then finish it up...so far i am looking for a awesome
      engine to slap in then turbo it get a good clutch and flywheel combo
      change the exhaust revamp the supension..lower it and get the front
      spolier...new wheels and tires..get a roll cage ..and soem other
      nessecairy stuff int the engine bay and blam i spent alot of money
      lol it will be fun