2888RE: [bmw e28] Anyone know where to get exhaust parts?

  • Ron Kall
    Oct 5, 2004
      Guys,

      I just bought a Bosal from Bimmerzone I think for less
      than $115.00 free shipping, no sales tax. It was only
      the piece from the cat back. Bosal gives you a
      lifetime warranty for an extra $15.00 you mail to
      them. I did it since my last Bosal only lasted 3 years
      and I was not told of the warranty. My BMW muffler
      lasted from 1986 to 2001. This was for the 528e. The
      Bosal is nice, close to OEM I think in terms of
      performance and sound.

      Ron

      --- Doug Dykaar <ddykaar@...> wrote:

      > Matt,
      >
      > I just went through this. As much as I wanted a nice
      > stainless system, I
      > bought a crummy Midas cat-back exhaust. Even though
      > they only lifetime
      > garantee just the muffler, on the e28 535, there is
      > only the one piece.
      >
      > -d
      >

      > Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:37:39 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Matt Meade <matthewg71@...>
      > Subject: Anyone know where to get exhaust parts?
      >
      > I have an 85 535i, and I want to know if anyone in
      > the US knows where to
      > find cheap cats and exhaust parts. Any suggestions?
      > Matt Meade
      > Ashland, OR

      =====
      Ron Kall