2910On Board Computer Display

  • tom_ferretti
    Oct 10, 2004
      Hi All,
      I recently purchased a 1984 533i. A truely great car with 89K on the
      odommeter. I have had to do some extensive work on the drive train
      and upper motor, but still it is my Baby. I am having a problem with
      the OBC display. For whatever reason, the power is being interrupted
      every time I turn the ignition off. Now everytime I fire the car I
      get the four flashing lights and I have to reset. Has anyone
      experienced this and is there a fix. I assume in my thinking, that
      there is a hot all the time that powers the memory. Any ideas or
      suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Tom
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic