      From: ken@... [mailto:ken@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 8:39 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] Slightly off list

      At the auction today I found a 93 735i the I bid on and won for
      $1500 - Only
      thing it needs is a water pump.

      That price was 1/3 of what I paid for my 528e so I figured I
      could not go
      wrong even if I sold it for parts. Looks good inside clearly a
      one owner.

      Anyone know what it is worth? Is there a 7 Forum like this?
      Where can I get
      a water pump?

      HIG

      Kenneth H. Holyoak