      From: ken@... [mailto:ken@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:51 AM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: RE: [bmw e28] 735iL

      Turns out that there is a housing that protects then engine and
      the water
      pump attaches to it. The housing is what is cracked. It almost
      looks like it
      was cracked when someone removed the water pump.

      We had it running yesterday and it purrs like a kitten.

      Kenneth H. Holyoak
      Information+Insight=Profit
      HIG, LLC
      Mail