2982Re: [bmw e28] I'm new and need some

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Oct 23, 2004
      as fate has it. i got into her today and she revved to redline and
      wouldn't quit unless it was dogged by a gear. it had happened before
      and i discovered it was a fuse loose. i'm getting really frustrated
      with the fusebox. I found three that were barely making contact. I
      think i'm going to go for a walk in the junkyard and look for a
      substitute. i am also planning a trip to the local radio shack to see
      if they have any large fuse holders. i can't see not doing a
      conversion at this point. perhaps a vigerous cleaning will help...

      brian

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic