      From: Ron Kall [mailto:ronjkall@...]
      Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2004 5:44 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] HELP! i need weatherstripping!

      replace the weatherstrips, not too bad online. shop around. or try and make
      generic weatherstrip work. i used to work at the corolla weatherstrip plant
      in fremont, ca. the stuff is fairly cheap if generic. you then cut and glue
      yourself at the corners.

      ================
      --- trikdad8 <way2rome@...> wrote:

      > hi folks, got a 84 528e, amd the rubber around the windows is cracking
      > allowing cold air(well any air) to get while i'm motoring & it's noisy
      > as heck. anyone i ask about replacing this locally
      > (ATLANTA,GA) says it will cost 2 arms and 2 legs! if that's the case
      > the e28 will be fine, then i won't be able to drive her! any
      > suggestions anybody?

      =====
      Ron Kall
      Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730