3001Re: [bmw e28] Need 535i parts

  • David Brown
    Oct 30, 2004
      I can sent one that I have when it was mounted on the car. I removed it to repaint ( road chips) and decided to sell the car, therefore wish to part out the spoilers and a few other extras. i can send a picture of the rear spoiler tommorrow. cheers . David

      matthew rosicky <trippnbillie@...> wrote: David -

      Thanks for the response. I'd like to see some
      picture's if its not too much trouble.

      Thanks,
      Matt