3010Re: [bmw e28] PARTS NEEDED FOR MY 528 CIRCA 1984

  • David Brown
    Oct 31, 2004
      I have seen some computers on e bay. good luck. david.

      f3061viu <F3061@...> wrote:
      I AM LOOKINF OFR SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO SUPPLY NEW OR SECONDHAND A
      SET OF BONNET DAMPERS AND AN ONBOARD TRIP COMPUTER. i HAVE RECENTLY
      REPLACED THE BATTERY PACK AND PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD COMPLETE
      BELIEVING THIS WAS THE PROBLEM BUT TO NO AVAIL IT STILL DOESNT WORK
      AT ALL, NOT EVEN THE CLOCK ! SO IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT WORKS OR ANY
      SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW TO GET IT WORKING PLEASE LET ME KNOW. REGARDS
      FRANK