      From: bmrfamly [mailto:bmrfamly@...]
      Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 6:31 AM
      To: Doug Dykaar
      Subject: E28 subframe bushings

      Doug
      Considering the age and mileage of your E28 BMW and the cost of
      improvements you've done, the cost of installing a pair of subframe bushings
      is tiny, yet may improve handling a lot.
      It will make things better, even if the old bushings haven't totally
      failed.

      Dan Patzer the CyberWrench from BIMMERS ONLY Seattle's exclusive BMW
      hobby shop
      Providing O.E.M. parts, Independent service & Instruction since 1964
      12724 Marine Drive, Marysville, Wa. 98271 425-259-3601
      72' tii touring K1200LT 85' 732i R850R
      http://www.nwlink.com/~bmrfamly/
      BMWCCA TECH SERVICE ADVISOR from upper left corner of map
      MEMBER IBMWSP