3040Re: [bmw e28] PARTS

  • Ron Adams
    5 Nov 15:04
      Hi Rodney, what color is the car? I need a 528e hood in Bronzit, if possible, and would like one in good shape if possible. I also need two front blue power seats and a rear blue seat. How much would be yours including shipping to 60156? Thanks.

      Ron Adams

      icebreaker991966 <rodney.oliver@...> wrote:

      It's me again, does anyone need parts for cheap money that lives in
      Mass. I'm going to junk my 1985 528e and get a car for the winter,
      if so please email i'll be getting rid of the car this weekend
      thanks.