3043Re: [bmw e28] PARTS

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    5 Nov 19:54
      Hey, I need good window seals all around. I also need the silver trim
      round the front and rear windows. If yours are still good shoot me a
      price and i'll have ya ship to 65669.
      tks,
      brian a

      --- In bmwe28@..., Ron Adams <landmanron@p...> wrote:
      > Hi Rodney, what color is the car? I need a 528e hood in Bronzit,
      if possible, and would like one in good shape if possible. I also
      need two front blue power seats and a rear blue seat. How much would
      be yours including shipping to 60156? Thanks.

      > Ron Adams
      >

      > icebreaker991966 <rodney.oliver@h...> wrote:
      >
      > It's me again, does anyone need parts for cheap money that lives in
      > Mass. I'm going to junk my 1985 528e and get a car for the winter,
      > if so please email i'll be getting rid of the car this weekend
      > thanks.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.