      Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:20:01 -0000
      From: "urluis" <urluis@...>
      Subject: driveshaft too short

      replace bad trans in 86 535i with used 87 auto trans outta 535i and
      driveshaft is short. Know that 3 different shafts were used and that
      the trans output shaft housing were changed in 03-86 twice. Is this
      the reason for my problem and if I extend the driveshaft to fit will
      this solve the problem or just create another one?????
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic