3070Re: [bmw e28] noise oh' noise!

  • Greg Epps
    Nov 13, 2004
      I had noise similar to yours, turned out my driver door wasn't
      shutting completely. I adjusted the striker plate, and the noise went
      away. The screws are a pain to get loose, but you'll be very happy
      with the result if you adjust it properly. The striker plate can be
      used to adjust the door up, down, in, or out.

      On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:19:40 -0800 (PST), David Brown
      <sailandbail@...> wrote:
      > a good silicone spray will remove noise on plastic to plastic and dash
      > boards. I had a nasty one with the instrument cluster and dash joint. I
      > sprayed the joint but removed excess so that it would not damage the dash
      > with sun rays or discoloration. youll find the pure silicone spray the best
      > for this. cheap too. david

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Greg Epps
      greg.epps@...