      Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:04:35 -0000
      From: "Brian M. Armstrong" <barmstrong@...>
      Subject: noise oh' noise!

      Everyone I need help. Do you know the sound your car makes when you
      door isn't all the way shut. It rattles and bangs like a dog being
      bounced behind on a leash. Anyhow, I have looked at the door, which
      is the drivers side rear, and can't find anything loose. I have also
      gone to the trouble of removing the wheel and looking at the
      suspension to see if something was amiss, nothing. I am going crazy
      here, someone please help. Does anyone know of something inside the
      door that could make such a racket?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic