309682 520i Wipers, etc.

  • okareka12000
    18 Nov 22:54
      Thanks John, Having looked at trying to remove the wiper motor I
      think I'll go with the relay first! On the other subjects, just had a
      basic service at my local BMW dealer (Not overly expensive if you're
      a BMW Club member)and he claims that they could make the rev counter
      work intermittently when their computer was plugged into the car.
      Anybody come across this before and does it throw any more light on
      my problem?I also told him about the battery-less pcb,which he had
      never heard of and thought would not work after the battery had been
      diconnected. Where can I get more info about this and also where can
      I get one? Regards, Dave.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic