30981986 535i For Sale

  • Chris Gendron
    19 Nov 10:34
      Sorry for cross-posting
      1986 535i For Sale
      Needs head gasket

      Started law school and have no time and no money to take care of her. Someone willing to do the repair will be getting a lot of car for little money.
      Less than 20k on rebuilt, bored 10-over engine. New everything under the hood (I have almost $15,000 in receipts over the last 3 years). Corgan bra, good paint, good leather, good rubber.
      I am also including (in addition to the OEM alloys that are currently on the car with like-new Michelin XM4s mounted on them) three additional sets of wheels: One OEM metric alloy set with like-new Michelin TRXs mounted on them; another set of OEM metric alloys; and one set of steel wheels with Vredstein snow tires on them. So, "buy a car, get 16 wheels and 12 good tires."
      Anyone interested: I can send you detailed photos and a list of all of the repairs and improvements (the recent fan clutch replacement was $625).
      I'd like to get $1500 for her, but I will entertain any offer.
      Chris Gendron
      Harrisburg, PA USA