      From: Chris Gendron [mailto:redscare61@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 1:34 PM
      To: bmwe28@...
      Subject: [bmw e28] 1986 535i For Sale

      Sorry for cross-posting
      1986 535i For Sale
      Needs head gasket

      Started law school and have no time and no money to take care of her.
      Someone willing to do the repair will be getting a lot of car for little
      money. Less than 20k on rebuilt, bored 10-over engine. New everything
      under the hood (I have almost $15,000 in receipts over the last 3
      years). Corgan bra, good paint, good leather, good rubber.
      I am also including (in addition to the OEM alloys that are currently on
      the car with like-new Michelin XM4s mounted on them) three additional
      sets of wheels: One OEM metric alloy set with like-new Michelin TRXs
      mounted on them; another set of OEM metric alloys; and one set of steel
      wheels with Vredstein snow tires on them. So, "buy a car, get 16 wheels
      and 12 good tires." Anyone interested: I can send you detailed photos
      and a list of all of the repairs and improvements (the recent fan clutch
      replacement was $625). I'd like to get $1500 for her, but I will
      entertain any offer. Chris Gendron
      Harrisburg, PA USA