3103Re: Sensor

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Nov 20, 2004
      for the coolant sensor just run a jumper to the two pins on the
      connector. it grounds it out and shuts off the light. for the break
      pad sensor i just removed the bulb. I had the inst. cluster out for
      another issue and figured i had the wheels off enough i could just
      check break pad condition myself. however, I would check the fuses
      first. they are notorious in this model for electrical gremlins.