3107Re: [bmw e28] 1986 535i For Sale

  • Norman Hauser
    21 Nov 10:22
      Hi Chris,
      Norman Hauser here, I have an '86 535i, black, good
      cond. and I may have a buyer for your car. sounds like
      an excellent deal man. We are over in the Trenton area
      NJ. If you still have the car e-mail me back. I work
      with a kid(we install carpet) and he used to work for
      BMW as a porter. He is into my car and I suggested he
      get one, and along comes your offer. I think he'll
      jump on it. If he doesn't I might. So , contact me and
      if you want to call me my cell is 908-397-9836. I
      bought mine for 1500$ and I have $5000 into it in just
      4 months. I am interested in your mods to the motor if
      you have time to talk about them. I am thinking about
      the chip first then new performance injectors and
      regulator. Ultimately a turbo.
      I dont need pics , and we're close so I am looking
      foward to your response Chris...
      Later ,

      Stormin Norman