3109Main Instrument Cluster

  • gepaul111
    21 Nov 17:33
      I have an '86 535i built 3/85 with a spastic instrument cluster.
      None of the following gages seem to be reading the right engine rpm,
      fuel econimizer and speedometer. The odometer and trip odometer
      moves a little. The speedometer gage displays about 20mph and rpm
      gauge displays about 1000rpm going about 60mph.
      I replaced the speed and reference (flywheel) sensors and
      speedometer pulse sensor. all new fuses, cleaned relays and
      connections.
      Any ideas or tips? How many connections are made to the back of the
      cluster.
      Jerry
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic