      From: gary edmonds
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] A few bits for sale! Leather interior(s), wheels, Euro Zender rear skirt, etc.

      Hi Ben,

      I don't if you can help but I am after the following
      for my 528i;

      Rear bumper and rubber trim, offside rear lamp unit.
      Not shadowline. Must be in mint/excellent condition
      to replace mine.

      How much do you want for the BMW 3 spoke sport
      steering wheel?

      Let me know if you can help,

      Cheers Gary.

      --- Ben Broke-Smith <astonmartinv8@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi guys!

      Not really sent many messages to this webgroup, but I
      own(ed) a mint 1987 525i (Euro, of course) which was
      recently written off when some dozy school mum drove
      into the back of me in traffic. Anyway, as a result of
      that and my friend buying a 528i to turn into a track
      car, I've got quite a lot of bits for sale. All in the
      UK. If anybody wants anything just have a quick scan
      through this e-mail, I've got lots of stuff for sale.
      I'm willing to ship to anywhere in the world if you
      can help me sort the shipping out.

      Basically ANYTHING from my lachs silver 1987 525i with
      shadowline, let me know what you want and if I have it
      you can probably have it, I might be keeping the
      shadowline trim although the left hand side (nearside
      in the UK) rear shadowline light cluster is available.
      Cluster is mint, paintwork on the shadowline is good
      but not brilliant. Mechanically the car is excellent,
      it was in SUPERB pre accident condition. See pics
      here...
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astonman/picmanoulton/

      Then we have some specific, nice bits! Although I make
      some comments about offers etc, please feel free to
      make me any offer you want, as I have a garage full of
      stuff and once I've stripped the 525 I will have
      endless car bits lying around the
      house/garden/garage/etc!!!

      Rear Zender skirt, recently bought from ebay but I
      only want the front skirt. It's in BRAND NEW
      condition, very very well painted in Dolphin grey
      metallic, absolutely gorgeous finish and would look
      great on the right car. My friend was going to have it
      for his car, but we decided it was too mint to go on
      his. £offers, bearing in mind it's a rare part.

      Very very nice condition E34 15 inch
      basketweaves/cross spokes with 225/60/15 tyres, brand
      new uniroyals on the rear, not far from the legal
      limit on the front. I'm looking for £100.

      MINT FULL red leather interior with front armrests,
      doorcards (perforated style leather on the doorcards),
      including mint headrests, full mint black carpets with
      mint original bmw overmats, anything you want from the
      interior except for the dashboard. £offers But it is
      very very mint, from a 528i that was owned by the
      original owner until a year or two ago, has every
      receipt and was loved. The car now needs welding and a
      lot of suspension work so my mate is selling it to
      fund track speccing it.

      Very good condition M5/M535i black cloth sport seats
      from my 525i,.with the M badging, originally from the
      M5/M535i. Manual adjustment, very comfortable, rear
      seat is pretty much unused, front seats are mint at
      first glance, but are used. No rips or tears or
      anything, the cloth is just a bit thinner than it
      would be from the factory. £offers, but they are in
      waaaay above average condition with the M badges etc.

      Blue cloth doorcards, dash panels, carpets, original
      BMW overmats, etc from my 525i, mint dashboard with no
      cracks, anything you want really. Just make me an
      offer.

      MINT BMW 3 spoke sport steering wheel from my new
      528i, very very nice condition, I have another wheel
      to replace it already.

      2x not so mint BMW 3 spoke sport steering wheels, but
      I'm sure they'd tidy up with some leather feed, if
      anybody is interested in these for a bargain price
      then I'll see how good I can get them. One is in good
      condition and definately could be tidied up, one is
      not so amazing but I'll give it a try.

      Both front cream leather seats from my new 528i, if
      anybody's interested. The leather is in good
      condition, headrests are as new, some of the stitching
      on the "striping" of the seat has come loose on the
      base, but unless you actually know to look for it they
      look very nice indeed. I would keep them but I use my
      car on the track and I fall off them, it might be
      possible to persuade me to sell the full cream
      interior if you offer me the right money, it's in
      EXCELLENT condition and looks great in the black car.
      So great that I want to get a pair of buckets/sport
      seats retrimmed in cream to match. :)

      I think that's everything, as you can see there is
      quite a lot of stuff!! If there's anything generic E28
      that you want then I may well have it, so just drop me
      a line.

      Cheers guys!!

      Ben

      Terms of Service.