3131Re: [bmw e28] 533i auto box problem

  • KK P
    Nov 24, 2004
      Thanx David,
      I do love my car.
      It was very sad to see it flat-bedded to the body
      shop.
      The SFPD was very cool.
      I rear ended a vice cop undercover as a hooker.
      As soon as I hit her, I was surrounded by 2 cars of
      what looked like gang members,(the rest of the
      vice/narc squad).
      Honestly I was happy that they were PD and not some
      jacked-up drug freaks.
      =) Keith