3139Re: [bmw e28] heater motor

  • Barry Mercer
    26 Nov 09:22
      Thanks Steve,

      I will check with you the next time I need a part.

      I put the Behr in yesterday and it works very nice indeed. Could be
      a stronger fan, like the AC fan though. I still don't get the
      seperate systems? Seems real repetitive to this yankey. The Dryer
      in the AC would be very benificial for defrost and defog?

      Barry

      --- In bmwe28@..., "Steve Haygood"
      <automobilesolutions@c...> wrote:
      > FWIW, I have the motor alone without the fan cages for 75.00 or the
      complete
      > assembly for 167.00( both new with warranty) and I will ship and
      take credit
      > cards. Those are the behr versions, sofica is more ,but most of our
      cars
      > have the Behr fan.
      > Steve
      > Keep It Runnin'