3141Re: Inner CV Boots
- 29 Nov 09:22Happy Post Thanksgiving Monday to all,
Has anyone changed out the inner CV boot on the rear
passenger side. I hear that that side is easier than
the other. It looks clear, but I have a few questions:
1. Can you use those cheap two boots and not pull the
axle out? Are the sizes standard?
2. I read the Benteley on pulling the axle. I am a
little confused on pressing something onto the shaft?
Do you need a puller to do this? It looked like all
you need is a hex bit and a socket wrench?
3. Should I change the outer as well as the inner as
long as I am at it? Are they the same part number.
They look a little different in size on the rubber
Is this an easy DIY job? It seems a little tough?
Advice as well as how quick to take care of this?
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Do you Yahoo!?
All your favorites on one personal page � Try My Yahoo!
- << Previous post in topic