      From: alan poulton
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 1:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Brake Warning Light...?

      --- Chris Trevelyan <ctrevelyan@...> wrote:
      Have a n '87 model 525E,UK spec.Break wear indication
      has a a transistorised circuit included in the dash
      printed circuit board,the quick fix is to remove the
      bulb and carry out regular visuals.Hope this is of
      help.aap.
      Paul,

      Thanks - your probably right, I'll do a bit of
      cleaning and see what happens.

      Best Regards,
      Chris