3150Re: [bmw e28] Loss of Power Steering...?

  • David Brown
    Dec 2, 2004
      check your belts. I just checked mine and lost both soon there after. It seems although they are tight, they may be slipping without any noise or complaint. if there is a slippage occuring, you will loose coolant(overheating) and brake feel and drive. I would replace these soon, my gave out after only 10,000 miles on new belts. cost me 250 dollars for a 15 dollar repair. cheers david