3157Re: [bmw e28] Re: doors opening

  • william ripley
    Dec 8, 2004
      -
      hi everyone

      bill from canada. as far as the door's unlocking i
      find that whwn one of the doors is not shut properly
      my locks will not engage. i always lock from the trunk
      ( 88 535i) as my driversb side lock is busted , but i
      don't lock my keys in the car that way.

      i also have a leak in my power steering . it seems to
      be coming from ( faceing the car from the front )
      right side ,back. there is a little looks like a plug
      with a 2 wire jacks attached to it. i just got the
      haines manual and am trying to find out what it's
      called .

      good luck with the doors

      bill

      =====