3169Ice forming around my eyes!

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Dec 15, 2004
      Everyone, I have a baffling problem. My 84' 528e is freezing me out.
      I noticed about a month ago that the car wouldn't warm up. The
      needle seemed glued to the stop. I changed the thermostat and bingo,
      the car warmed up. The downside is that the heater rarely gets hot.
      I have a new blower motor in it and it is blowing cool air most of
      the time. Is there a valve somewhere that is stuck? Any help would
      be a lifesaver. Oh, and the wife thanks you also, she won't ride in
      my ride any more.

      brian
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic