      From: Brian M. Armstrong
      To: bmwe28@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 10:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] Ice forming around my eyes!

      steve, that sounds great. it will be after the holiday's as i'm
      strapped until then. however do you think that will work? i am
      assuming that is the electric dingy that the heater hoses run thru
      under the brake booster(u.s. specs if there is a diff.) where does it
      get it's signal to open or close?

      tks in advance

      brian