3228Just say hello to the group.

  • bimmer54
    Jan 13, 2005
      Hello there people, me as a newby just came to say hello for
      starters. I am from Holland, I have a 520i E28 from 1986. It looks
      great and although it's not a M serie it's a beautiful saloon. They
      call the collor overhere: Platanen grun (code) 188. I was just going
      to place some pic's when I suddenly remembered that hardly any one
      post pic's with the numberplate's to see. Why not, What's there to
      hide?? Some one please fill me in? Must go,make some food. See Ya.
      Herman
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic