3229Re: Just say hello to the group.

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Jan 15, 2005
      Herman,

      I don't know why people don't like their plates being on the net.
      Over hear (west side of the pond), we don't care much. Heck, we get
      photographed everytime we go thru an intersection anyway.
      In any case welcome to the group and i would love to see some pic
      of your ride. Having not lived in Europe in 7 years i am missing the
      right hand drivers.

      brian
      --- In bmwe28@..., "bimmer54" <bimmer54@y...> wrote:

      > Hello there people, me as a newby just came to say hello for
      > starters. I am from Holland, I have a 520i E28 from 1986. It looks
      > great and although it's not a M serie it's a beautiful saloon.
      They
      > call the collor overhere: Platanen grun (code) 188. I was just
      going
      > to place some pic's when I suddenly remembered that hardly any one
      > post pic's with the numberplate's to see. Why not, What's there to
      > hide?? Some one please fill me in? Must go,make some food. See Ya.
      > Herman
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic