3244Re: Brake pedal sticking?

  • Larry R.
    Jan 25, 2005
      Although I have not heard of this in BMW cars, I know
      a MAJOR faujlt on US cars can do this.

      The flexible lines between the steel and the caliper
      can degrade. Given the hard use most of us put them
      through, you might expect that BMW wouild have a
      suggested replacement point. Not that I know of...

      For my GMC extended cab, if they make 60K, I replace
      them. Once failed to release and burned up caliper,
      rotor, and melted off the hubcap center!

      I already have a set of stainless for my current
      project. And just might replace them all as I move
      through them.

      Call the dealer and ask how often they should be
      rep;aced. Let us know if you did it faster!

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250