3287Re: [bmw e28] after market wheel size

  • Paul Sharp
    Feb 15, 2005
      Not sure about 20" wheels going on, but I know 18"
      wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
      but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
      my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
      springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
      can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
      that helps you a bit

      Paul

      Aylsham, Norfolk, UK