3295Re: after market wheel size

  • milkandcereal10
    Feb 15, 2005
      i have 16" Hartge rims on my '85 535i. never had any problem with
      them. i've seen 17's on an e28 that was lowered around 2 inches, but
      they were like 35's, they were extremely low profile. looked a little
      odd to me.

      --- In bmwe28@..., andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...>
      wrote:
      > 16" what.....what type of rims? im currently looking for 16" BBS
      rims for my 87 535is...... anyone selling or anyone know a great
      place to buy these type of rims for cheap?
      > -Andrew
      >
      > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:16" what..... im
      currently looking for 16" BBS rims for my 87 535is...... anyone
      selling or anyone know a great place to buy these type of rims for
      cheap?

      > Paul Sharp <beemerbat@y...> wrote:Not sure about 20" wheels going
      on, but I know 18"
      > wheels will - mine is currently on 16's at the moment
      > but am considering putting 18" M-Parallel replicas on
      > my 86 528i which is also lowered by 35mm using apex
      > springs and Jamex uprated shocks all round. My pics
      > can be viewed at http//www.sharpy.smugmug.com. Hope
      > that helps you a bit
      >
      > Paul
      >
      > Aylsham, Norfolk, UK
      > --- mista_car4 <mista_car4@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > will 20" rims fit on a 1987 e28 ? if not what is the
      > > largest rim that
      > > will fit with out rubbing. also what is the correct
      > > way to lower this
      > > vehicle with a slight rake in the front?

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor