      From: "andrew graham" <thelast_graham@...>
      To: <bmwe28@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [bmw e28] after market wheel size

      here is a car with the rims i want....well mainly what i want mine to look
      like..http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/490030 -andrew

      James Hills <jimmy@...> wrote:
      Do you mean M5 rims or something else?
      I have some 16" bbs rc`s but not a set I think 3 (2 x front 1 x rear) x
      bolted and 2 (rears) x not bolted but will need to check, PM me on the 5
      series forum and I will let you know.

      Regards

      Jimmy