3338Re: stalling while warming up.

  • Brian M. Armstrong
    Feb 27, 2005
      thanks for getting back with me. yea, everything in the fuel system.
      just ask my pocketbook! anyhow, i'm fairly sure that there no vacuum
      leaks. however on the mass air flow sensor, how do you test
      something like that?

      brian

      --- In bmwe28@..., Matt Meade <matthewg71@y...> wrote:
      > What about the Mass Air flow sensor thingy bob?
      >
      > andrew graham <thelast_graham@y...> wrote:just think about what
      you need to make a car run......air, fuel, computer..... what
      else??? trouble shot from there...... you already replacd
      the "whole" fuel system......did you replace injectors? check all
      vacuum areas? everything? any problem could be caused because of
      anything....sorry that im not much help.... just trying to give you
      more ideas to think about bro... hope you get it fixed.....E28s are
      awesome cars..... fell in love with them right after i bought my
      crapy looking and crapy running E28....... its and 1987 535is with
      83500 original miles......gotta love the name (BMW)

      > "Brian M. Armstrong" <barmstrong@r...> wrote:
      > hey everyone,
      > i've got an 84' 528e and i'm having an issue. When i start it up
      > cold the car fast idle's. during this time it runs fine. However
      in
      > the time that it kicks down to normal idle and is up to
      temperature
      > it tries to stall when idling. Once it is warmed up it idles fine.
      > It will also do it if i have been running it and then slightly
      > cools.
      > the car dosent have any vacuum leaks that i can find and it runs
      > great otherwise. I am getting a little frustrated, i've just about
      > replaced the entire fuel system (due to another issue), and still
      > the same thing.
      > Any help would be great!
      >

      > brian

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor