3354Re: [bmw e28] Brake light warning light?

  • Ed MacVaugh
    Mar 1, 2005
      Reading the manual, that is the way it is supposed to work. The circuit
      cannot check the bulbs until you press the pedal.

      Brass based bulbs can cause the intermittent light illumination.

      Don't think the pop in the speakers is related.

      Ed